¡WELCOME EVERYBODY!

helloo reader, my name is lukas torres doria, better known as sarokin, i'm 24 years old but my birthday is close, it will be the first day in june so i'm will waiting your greetings:) i've been learning since quarantine for three years about music knowledge, which made me a singer, producer and compositor of  my own music and that of others, regardless of musical style. On the other hand, I'm in my fourth year of geography, completing my last courses and deciding the best path to follow towards my thesis, where I would prefer topics of an environmental nature. In this university I also perform sports activities, representing the selection of my faculty for many years in different disciplines. 

Follow me to read more things about myself

 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Tokio, a reachable dream